Sunday 9 May 2010

Project Updates

Just a quick update on a couple of projects. Remember my plan to decorate a blank wall in the kitchen with plates. Well this is how the wall looks now:



The sampler was hand made by my sister in law as a wedding present. The words are a lovely pagan marriage blessing and she stitched it in green and yellow, our wedding colours. We bought the original Bird's Custard advert from a car boot sale in West Sussex and the print is from the Keep Calm Gallery.

Also, ages ago I posted about my beautiful freecycle chairs. I found a remnant of Designer's Guild fabric on eBay and they now look at lot smarter:

Really pleased with both transformations!

3 comments:

  1. It's really lovely! i love the yellow in your display. Cant wait to see more X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the transformed (and free) chair especially! Hope all is good in your world x

    ReplyDelete